מודעות ברמת הדף

דרושים בהייטק ופיננסים

יום רביעי, 13 ביוני 2012

Reamon - Supergirl

 
 
 
 
REAMONN - SUPERGIRL LYRICS 
 
You can tell by the way she walks 
That she's my girl. 
You can tell by the way 
She talks she woos the world. 
You can see in her eyes 
That no one is her change 
She's my girl, 
My supergirl. 



[Chorus] 

nd then she'd say: 
"It's ok, I got lost on the way 
But I'm a supergirl 
And supergirls don't cry" 
And then she'd say: 
"It's alright, I got home 
Late last night 
But I'm a supergirl 
And supergirls just fly".

 

And then she'd say 
That nothing can go wrong 
When you're in love 
What can be wrong? 
And then she'd laugh 
The night time into day 
Pushing her fear 
Further alone 



[Chorus]



And then she'd shout 
Down the line 
Tell me she's got no more time 
Cause she's a supergirl 
And supergirl's don't cry 
And then she'd scream 
In my face 
Tell me to leave, 
Leave this place 
Cause she's a supergirl 
And supergirl's just fly 

Yeah she's a supergirl, 

A supergirl. 

She's so in seeds* 

She's burning trees* 

She's so in seeds* 

She's burning streams* 

Yeah she's a supergirl 

A supergirl 

A supergirl 

My supergirl.

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה